• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Beaston" Blasted RG3 like a Rag Doll

FootballMaestro

I saw that! I yelled out BEAST the moment Jon made the tackle.

Funny.

I heard a reporter covering the Giants earlier today say: 'when Beason came to the Giants it was a natural fit. He started calling out plays on the defense and the veterans listened to him'. He added, 'previously, I don't know if the other Giant Middle Linebackers/Mikes were too young or something to be respected, but the Giant defenders weren't listening to them out there'. He also stated (according to the Giant players), the Giants defense changed when Beason arrived, because of this. 

Proud of him!

RGknee just got blown up again as he tried to lead block on a reverse.  The DB didn't even pretend to be going for the ball carrier, he just ran straight by him and planted one on RG.  LOL!

RG3 reminds me of a little Chihuahua

You know how those little dogs, always want to bark and get in on the action, though you know they can't do nothing against the bigger/meaner dogs. Lol

Despite that hit. This is the best start I've seen the Redskins and RG3 have all year to start a game.

What's sad is that two teams out of playoff contention are in primetime this late in the season. The deadskins now have played in consecutive weeks at night only to suck it up. NFC East NBC contract is alive and well.

Archived