• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A legacy game is coming Sunday Night

Amazing...

Got to love how u folks expect so much from Cam and so little from the rest of the team. Funny that u said Drew Brees and the "taint" but only mention Cam , which proves once again that many of u demand more out of Cam than the entire Panthers team as a whole. Cam is not the problem. U should be hoping those around Cam show up and don't disappoint, They are the ones who need to step up more consistently. What more do u want from a QB who has shown that he is willing to do as much as he can to help his team.

Last time I checked, the Defense has shown up for pretty much every game. They've been the epitome of consistent.

It's not that I want this so bad because I feel it's our season's defining game, or because a loss will decimate us, or prove us not worthy to the doubters.  No, my passion is a hatred for the Saints that runs so deep it almost scares me, and certainly gives my family some hesitation.  I cannot understand it fully, but it's been honed over years of seething and anger and bitterness about what they've done and how they've done it.  And then the arrogance, sense of entitlement.....

I am letting the hate flow through me with a strength that even the evil Emperor himself would shrink back from, and it is this raw emotion alone that makes me want this more than any other game on the schedule.  The move to prime time affected this none as far as I am concerned.  A loss won't cause irreparable harm, but a win would boost the confidence to an all-time high, and make one hell of a statement to the world at the same time.  And I would unleash a primal scream that could wake the dead.

I'm ready for Sunday night.  I hope everyone in my vicinity is.

Amazing...

Got to love how u folks expect so much from Cam and so little from the rest of the team. Funny that u said Drew Brees and the "taint" but only mention Cam , which proves once again that many of u demand more out of Cam than the entire Panthers team as a whole. Cam is not the problem. U should be hoping those around Cam show up and don't disappoint, They are the ones who need to step up more consistently. What more do u want from a QB who has shown that he is willing to do as much as he can to help his team.

Dear God boy....just STFU.

I realize that this is not a playoff game, but it reminds me of the Rams "X Clown" game in 2003. They had a loud crowd, a ridiculously long home winning streak, and nobody thought they would lose.

The Seahawks are a lot like us.  I would say that our middle pressure is better, but their defensive backs are better.  We edge them with the LBs.  Offensively, they are not that great, just opportunistic.  We are the same.

Here is to hoping that the Seahawks left the Panthers a nice set of blue prints.  They really struggled vs. the read option. Cam is not as good vs. the blitz as Wilson, and you can bet we see a ton of pressure.  Screens should be practiced a bit this week.

Ryan is a gambling DC who only beats you if his athletes are better than yours. His system is sound, but I have never seen him out-think an opponent. Shula can outsmart him. 

I like our chances against them.  I am concerned that Bell and the crowd noise allows pressure, and I am concerned that the Saints will treat this like a playoff game.  They should because the Panthers will

And this doozie from the Saints board.  "Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but Cam Newton is vastly overrated. He couldn't hold Wilson's jock. Has Newton ever had a game like this? He's the Panthers' weakest link and without Steve Smith he'd be Blaine Gabbert with legs."  LOL, they are so scared that they are trying to convince themselves that Cam is equal to Blaine Gabbert.  OK Saints fans.  whatever you say.  Your awakening is coming Sunday night, just how good Cam and the Carolina Panthers are.  Can't wait.

Didn't Cam have a game like that against the Giants this year?

Archived