• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess who just got a ticket to tommorow's game?

Growl

That's right, this poster here. Havent been to a game in a couple years and am ready to scream my lungs out.

That's one more blue jersey in the crowd silent while we are on O and loud on D. Stoked.

I march into the drunken thug capital of the world proudly wearing Panther blue, though I havent decided if it will be a #1 jersey or an #89 jersey. Any suggestions? What I would give for a Sam Mills jersey.

Even though I march into a haven of post-game drunken gang violence and a den of the worst the human condition has to offer, I feel safe, veiled in the prayers of God fearing men and armed with the knowledge that if something were to happen to me, then my situation would only be another telling piece of evidence revealing what a sick franchise this team we are facing is.

I eagerly look forward to the Panthers shutting the world up and punching such an arrogant organization in the mouth. We're coming, and this time-I am too.

Can. Not. Wait.

i am so envious. Every part of me wants to criticize your attention-seeking, somewhat "pointless" thread, but i just can't. 

have fun there, brother, scream loud and proud. 

That's right, this poster here. Havent been to a game in a couple years and am ready to scream my lungs out.

That's one more blue jersey in the crowd silent while we are on O and loud on D. Stoked.

I march into the drunken thug capital of the world proudly wearing Panther blue, though I havent decided if it will be a #1 jersey or an #89 jersey. Any suggestions? What I would give for a Sam Mills jersey.

Even though I march into a haven of post-game drunken gang violence and a den of the worst the human condition has to offer, I feel safe, veiled in the prayers of God fearing men and armed with the knowledge that if something were to happen to me, then my situation would only be another telling piece of evidence revealing what a sick franchise this team we are facing is.

I eagerly look forward to the Panthers shutting the world up and punching such an arrogant organization in the mouth. We're coming, and this time-I am too.

Can. Not. Wait.

be carefull man if the roof springs a leak they will be raping everybody and crappin all over the place without any thought

Can. Not. Wait.

Do you live in Louisiana or are you traveling down for the game?

I march into the drunken thug capital of the world proudly wearing Panther blue, though I havent decided if it will be a #1 jersey or an #89 jersey. Any suggestions?

I would be careful wearing either of those. They probably still have a bounty out.

Growl - I am glad to hear you are attending the game.  While I like to talk smack and try to match wits - as a season ticket holder for over 15 years for the Saints - I like to see visiting fans in the dome.  I bet you find, if you are honest, most fans are pretty cool (I am sure there are some a%&holes) you will see.

We have visiting fans sit by our section all the time - last time we ended up trading buying drinks and having a pretty good time.  I know when I traveled to Chicago in 2006, I actually had Bears fans pushing my seven year old down the steps in the snow and threatening my wife - needless to say we took our Saints gear off and left early (we could not win anyway) - it was horrible.  Your experience should be pretty good.  Don't know where your seats are - or when you are coming to town - if you want some recommendations for restaurants and bars that are great to visit - let me know.

Growl - I am glad to hear you are attending the game. While I like to talk smack and try to match wits - as a season ticket holder for over 15 years for the Saints - I like to see visiting fans in the dome. I bet you find, if you are honest, most fans are pretty cool (I am sure there are some a%&holes) you will see.

We have visiting fans sit by our section all the time - last time we ended up trading buying drinks and having a pretty good time. I know when I traveled to Chicago in 2006, I actually had Bears fans pushing my seven year old down the steps in the snow and threatening my wife - needless to say we took our Saints gear off and left early (we could not win anyway) - it was horrible. Your experience should be pretty good. Don't know where your seats are - or when you are coming to town - if you want some recommendations for restaurants and bars that are great to visit - let me know.

I'm going to be pressed for time getting there and back so can't really stop to do anything else, but appreciate the offer.

Archived