• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When

Hawk

when's the last time you really crapped your pants?

I'm not talking about a little shart or a dirty itch mark...I'm talking solids....real poop in your pants?

I'm in a meeting yesterday and I know it's over pretty soon but I'm dying....my stomach is quaking like San Fran during a PanthaSan family reunion and I've got to go.....finally I just can't take it anymore so I excuse myself and just my luck, the nearest shitter is closed for cleaning.  No idea where the next closest one is so I just say screw it, barge in apologizing to the cleaner in there and tell them to get out....I'm prettty sure my bowel was empty by the time my ass actually hit the seat.  Was a pretty clean delivery considering.

what you got?

When Hurricane Fran came through, we lost power for like 8 days. I was 15, and had spent the past 4 days pretty much holding it in because we were on well water and thus had no water to flush with. After those 4 days of hard/hot labor removing trees from my mom's/grandpa's property and pulling random frozen stuff out of a freezer to eat every day so it didn't go bad, my bowels decided that enough was enough, and I had the immediate urge to go while working in the yard...

I barely got my pants down in time and had to send my sister in to get some TP...

Last time I actually crapped my pants?

I think I was like 10 and my cousin and I had stayed up all night eating terrible junk food and having fart contests... While getting ready for church the following morning, I trusted a fart too much, and proceeded to poo all over my aunt's bathroom floor through my pants...

I was 5. We were leaving for vacation and I wanted to go home from school early and I'd noticed they'd sent a little boy from another class home a day or two before for shitting his pants...so I poo my pants, told the teacher, who told the janitor, who told the principal, who sent me home. An hour later we were on our way to Florida.

About three years ago after leaving WalMart.  It hit me in the parking lot hard and I knew going back in Walmart would be a bad idea.  It was a full parking lot and I was already at the exit. I knew I would never survive the long walk back in to the store and then into the bathrooms.  My house is only two miles away and knew most likely I could get back there just as fast and be on my home turf to do the deed.  Well I get stuck at the first light and quickly realize there is a long line of cars and it will take several light changes for me to get through. 

Well I fought hard but didn't make it and had to do the move where you extent your legs so your ass isn't touching the seat cushion.  It was a full blown poo not  just a little accident and it was runny.  I did the walk of shame into my house once I got there and had to strip down and take a shower.  That is the only time I ever poo myself as an adult. 

When I was like 6 or 7. I dreamed I was taking a deuce at night. I got up to go watch Saturday morning cartoons, sat on the floor, and.... squish! Oh, it wasn't a dream.

I tried to take a shower before anyone else woke up. Yeah that didn't work out. Took my underwear off and it was all over the floor. Cleaning the whole bathroom and bathtub is a lot for a 6/7 year old to handle. I made a lot of noise and woke everyone up. Everybody knew.

Prolly about 6 years ago. I was 16 and decided I would skip school with friends and just go hang out in the woods all day. Most boring day ever. But I had the urge to go. I actually wasn't rushed or in a hurry. Found a nice clear spot with some bushes for cover. I pulled down my pants and let it rip. I glanced down and noticed every single inch of that $hit went into my pants. What a moron. True story

Archived