• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Bobcats vs. Utah Jazz "Buzz City" Game thread

MichaelNewtonII

Tonight the Charlotte Hornets brand identity is to be revealed and we are supposedly wearing throwback jerseys.

Charlotte can secure their longest win streak in 3 years with a victory today and I have a feeling Big Al is going to have a big game vs. His former team the Jazz.

This is probably going to be the most anticipated night of the regular season just because the implications of the hornets brand reveal, and personally that is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Lets Go Hornets!

This is probably going to be the most anticipated night of the regular season just because the implications of the hornets brand reveal, and personally that is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Lets Go Hornets!

Me too. Although, I'm not really liking a lot of the early drafts being put out:

http://nba.si.com/2013/12/17/charlotte-hornets-logo-contest-michael-jordan-bobcats-pelicans/

They just look way too cuddly; like a baby bee! They are going for a much more cute look. haha I agree the old logo is fifteen years old and needs an updating but I was looking for something a bit more aggressive like the one concept somebody posted on here. 

Hornets1.jpg

Looking forward to the old logo on throwback nights.

Archived