• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dat Alice makes a thread on Saints Report.

PhillyB

Wow Philly, photoshopping my posts? Obsessed a little much? You got the font wrong though I guess since you said you were too poor to buy a ticket, you had tons of spare time to photoshop! Lol

don't try to squiggle back in here and save face, the saints report mods might've deleted your shameful garment-rending but it's emblazoned forever in all its ignominious glory thanks to the magic of screen capture technology.

now mosey on over to cowboyszone.com and register for an account. go on

Wow Philly, photoshopping my posts? Obsessed a little much? You got the font wrong though I guess since you said you were too poor to buy a ticket, you had tons of spare time to photoshop! Lol

Wow, I am surprised you haven't changed your name to "DALICE Cowboys" on these forums yet...... It would look great on you...

LOL. This is great. The fat POS actually tries to claim he didnt make that thread?!?!?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Oh my god this is gold. Im in f****ing tears im laughing so hard. Christ I never thought id find so much pleasure in shortcomings of other humans, but watching this scumbag try and wiggle out of this is just too damn much. 

Archived