• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints move to 4pm

Goondal

I suppose this was done to have them playing at the same time as Arizona.  The good news is that as long as we win I do not have to lower myself to rooting for Tampa Bay.

I also noticed that the Green Bay/Chicago game was moved as well (not sure why), and the Philly/Dallas game is now in prime time.

That means the FOX 1pm games are our game along with two worthless games in Det/Min and NYG/Wsh.  In all likelihood our game will be televised everywhere but those four markets so most of the nation will get to see us clinch the division and a week off.  Very happy that I should be able to watch the game from the comfort of my living room!

Yes, the bye scares me as well, but this year we went to Arizona after a bye who has proven to be a worthy opponent with a very stout defense. 

All things considered, I would take my chances to get Smitty healthy and play a home game versus going on the road to Philly or Chicago/GB.

Panthers better not fug this up. Ending the season on a sour note could be a big blow to this team's confidence in the playoffs and we need a BYE so everyone can get healthy. I'm still a little troubled on how this team performs after a BYE.

We also played at Arizona after the bye this season. That's a tough test but I am more confident, despite the Titans debacle, for us after a bye in the playoffs at home.

Still gotta beat the Falcons without Steve though. Anyone have news on Stew?

We also played at Arizona after the bye this season. That's a tough test but I am more confident, despite the Titans debacle, for us after a bye in the playoffs at home.

Still gotta beat the Falcons without Steve though. Anyone have news on Stew?

I made a thread about it a few months ago, but according to the stats - the 3 games after BYES under Rivera/Cam have been three of their worst games collectively. The Titans game Cam's rookie year has been one of the few times the Panthers have just flat out got their asses beat since Rivera took over. I think the score was like 40-3. 

I made a thread about it a few months ago, but according to the stats - the 3 games after BYES under Rivera/Cam have been three of their worst games collectively. The Titans game Cam's rookie year has been one of the few times the Panthers have just flat out got their asses beat since Rivera took over. I think the score was like 40-3. 

...  according to the stats, it was not very likely for us to play in the post-season after a 1-3 start.......  

Archived