• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many of you have re-watched the game?

I have fallen asleep to it the last three nights, fast forwarding on the DVR to the final drive if I got tired.

I need to buy a DVR recorder and find out how to get this thing on DVD

Ive got sunday ticket so i have the 30 minute shortcut thing. Watched it twice. Couple notes.

Cam's downfield accuracy is a thing of beauty. Short not so much.

Melvin white plays good when he has to cover down field. Speed routes kick his ass. Every time they saw the cushion they threw the slant.

Charles johnson was probably the weak link of our D-line. They moved him around and he never seemed to do much.

One thing I noticed on the TD to Jimmy Graham, just awful coverage. No one really was assigned to him somehow. What the hell was going on there? We all knew it was going to be a jump ball to Graham

From what I saw, itt appeared they were prepared for the jump ball, just not in the center of the end zone. Looked like they wanted to push coverage outside.

Ive got sunday ticket so i have the 30 minute shortcut thing. Watched it twice. Couple notes.

Melvin white plays good when he has to cover down field. Speed routes kick his ass. Every time they saw the cushion they threw the slant.

Charles johnson was probably the weak link of our D-line. They moved him around and he never seemed to do much.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! What do you mean by that?!?! Why are you calling out Cam?!!? Brees has issues to you know! Oh you think Russell Wilson is perfect huh?? I dont see you mentioning him! Peyton cant throw deep that well! Why arent you bringing his name up?!?! And dont even get me started on Brady!!!!

Maybe it was because I was at the game, but my favorite part to re-watch is not the final drive. It is the Saints drive after the field goal that put us up 10-6.

The rain started coming down pretty heavy on the kickoff. But really starts to pour during the TV timeout between the kickoff and the drive itself. When the broadcast came back on, it was just pouring and the crowd is going bananas!!

The announcers even said "the rain hasn't deterred the fans, they are having fun" and "the rain has really ignited these fans"

The drive ends with the Luke interception. It was my favorite part of the game.

Maybe it was because I was at the game, but my favorite part to re-watch is not the final drive. It is the Saints drive after the field goal that put us up 10-6.

The rain started coming down pretty heavy on the kickoff. But really starts to pour during the TV timeout between the kickoff and the drive itself. When the broadcast came back on, it was just pouring and the crowd is going bananas!!

The announcers even said "the rain hasn't deterred the fans, they are having fun" and "the rain has really energized these fans"

The drive ends with the Luke interception. It was my favorite part of the game.

Yea I heard them say "the rain has awakened the crowd"

I did.  Since I was at the game in person, I wanted to hear how loud the crowd sounded on TV and wanted to see all the tackles Kuechly made.  The dude is a beast and was all over the place.  

Watching the final Carolina drive got me pumped for this Sunday's game.  It's like Christmas for me as a kid anticipating and hoping I was going to get the gifts I had asked for.  In this case its anticipating and hoping for the NFC South division and maybe a #1 seed overall in the NFC!

WOAH WOAH WOAH! What do you mean by that?!?! Why are you calling out Cam?!!? Brees has issues to you know! Oh you think Russell Wilson is perfect huh?? I dont see you mentioning him! Peyton cant throw deep that well! Why arent you bringing his name up?!?! And dont even get me started on Brady!!!!

read it and you'll know what I meant? I meant he can't throw a slant or screen very well. Ita not like I said he was bad at qb just that he needs to improve at short passes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

read it and you'll know what I meant? I meant he can't throw a slant or screen very well. Ita not like I said he was bad at qb just that he needs to improve at short passes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

lol i know. I was using the same logic that the un-educated users here work with. if you read their posts, you'd understand 

CJ was going up against Zach Strief, one of the biggest OT I've ever seen. He is 6'7" 320 pounds of nasty, and their offensive team captain. If he wants to move a DE, then they're going to move.

Archived