• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

why the two seed is actually better.

toldozer

he's not wrong; San Fran would come into Charlotte and beat us.

Philly or Dallas we will beat. Green Bay or Chicago we have a great shot at beating. We aren't beating San Fran again.

Doesn't look like we'll need to.

The panthers beat the 49ers in their stadium. Why are you so negative all the time christsake. 

It's not better, but I do like our possible first round matchups better.  If EITHER division champion wins in the first round, then we end up with a better second round opponent than Seattle.  My hope is Eagles/Dallas Win and San Fran Wins.  Of the teams from the Wildcard weekend, San Fran poses the biggest chance at an upset in Seattle.  Division rival, great Defense, good run game, won't have to go cross country, and biggest of all, because they play there all the time, likely won't be awestruck by the crowd in Seattle.

he's not wrong; San Fran would come into Charlotte and beat us.

Philly or Dallas we will beat. Green Bay or Chicago we have a great shot at beating. We aren't beating San Fran again.

Doesn't look like we'll need to.

why do you torture us with your posts every week

The panthers beat the 49ers in their stadium. Why are you so negative all the time christsake. 

I have NO doubt we'd beat san fran in our house, we match up well, and them having to go cross country will hurt them, we see it all the time.  They match up MUCH better against Seattle in the second round than they do against us.  Worst matchup for us in the second round would be Philly.  Their pace on offense could cause problems for our defense, and our offense would actually have to open up a bit, something that I'm not sure Shula know's how to do.  We shall see though.

different mojo now. They have crabtree back. Davis isn't dinged up. Aldon Smith isn't suspended or hungover or drunk.... trust me. I've been watching a long time. You want NOTHING to do with San Fran right now. They're the one team that could beat Seattle in seattle.

PFFFFFFFF bwhwhhahahahahaha.....you are a closet 49er fan brah. Newsflash they aint that good bro.....we played like crap and BEAT THEM

Archived