• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"True Detective" HBO Premier

Anybodyhome

Y'all are fuging dumb.

First episode was great and the show is going to be great.

I really liked it because at the end of the episode I still had no clue where this is going...

I also think Harrelson and McConaughey are a good team for the show. 

The wife fell asleep on the couch while I was transfixed trying to figure it out. Very cool.

I absolutely loved it. Honestly can't remember a premiere I liked more in a really long time.

The direction of the show, this season and beyond will be interesting. 8 episode season I believe? And then a complete cast/plot change for the following season(s). Can't wait to see where it goes this year. 

it was meh. i don't buy mcconaughey as this philosophical crazy guy at all.

I guess you never seen "Fraility" which is awesome.

He has the acting chops.. Just loves those paychecks from the romantic comedies of the ealy 2000's

Or Mud.  McConaughey is a helluva talented actor and the perfect choice for this role.

Along with most of the other posters I very much enjoyed it. 

I also think that its visually very interesting.  Cinematography is on par with Breaking Bad.

Just my guess, but the 2012 Rustin knows that the person convicted for the 95 or whatever year murder was not the real killer. This probably leads him to become disenchanted with the police dept. and leaving. They were obviously under some political pressure to produce a suspect, hence the preacher guy he was rude to in the station.

Also, Harrelson's character is banging the girl who came into the office briefly.

Archived