• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would we have won yesterday?

charlottenian

Greatest season in the history of football for a QB at age 37 when many (including his former team) thought he was done for good.  Five time MVP, will have most QB records when it's all said and done, will be the only QB in NFL history to win the Super Bowl with two different teams, and, while I too put Montana at #1, Peyton also never had the GOAT receiver and played in the salary cap era.  He still has to finish the job, but I think this Super Bowl puts him at the top.

Greatest season in the history of football for a QB at age 37 when many (including his former team) thought he was done for good.  Five time MVP, will have most QB records when it's all said and done, will be the only QB in NFL history to win the Super Bowl with two different teams, and, while I too put Montana at #1, Peyton also never had the GOAT receiver and played in the salary cap era.  He still has to finish the job, but I think this Super Bowl puts him at the top.

My opinion is this:  there are two elite QB's playing right now, and they faced off in the AFCG yesterday.  Those are that only two guys the put their teams in the playoffs every year despite who is on their respective teams.  Manning is like a damn surgeon out there.

No way we would have won up there.

Cam won in Tuscaloosa down 24-0, so I don't think the atmosphere would have been too much.  It just wasn't our year or time (yet) to win the big one.  It's coming...soon.  2013 NFC South Champions was a pipe dream for many in September.  Still a great year. 

Archived