• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So there is a twist in the Martin/Incognito saga

SCP

Saddest part of the whole story is that ......those were texts from grown ass men.  They are not stupid teenagers.....yet they still sound like total morons and douchebags who have not grown up or learned a damn thing.

Microcosim of why our society is spiralling downhill.

Guest Dark Knight

I think Martin is gay, that is why all the locker room talk got to him.

Sigh...

He wears sweater vests? ***!

Did you hear his feminine voice? ***!

He isn't a macho, tough guy? ***!

Saddest part of the whole story is that ......those were texts from grown ass men.  They are not stupid teenagers.....yet they still sound like total morons and douchebags who have not grown up or learned a damn thing.

Microcosim of why our society is spiralling downhill.

Gotta call bullshit on this one...

If there is a singular cause as to why our society is spiralling[sic] downhill its more likely that it is the intolerance of people who dont look or behave the way someone else wants/expects them to.

I'm closer to 50 than 40, have two homes, three cars, a 25+ year marriage, a 6 figure salary, a child through college, and less than 20k in debt.  By most standards a successful and "grown-up" man.

But I have some very close friend who I talk to in text messages and emails and board postings in ways that are not that far from what you see in the published exchanges between Martin and Incognito.  We regularly use racial epithets towards each other and talk about the perverted sexual relations we are going to have or have had with each others wives and mothers.  Is it stupid? Sure.  Would I be slightly embarrassed if certain people I know read them? Maybe.  But its a damned long way from whats wrong with our society.

I promise you this is a case of these two guys being sexually attracted to one another and a bad way of doing with it. If you have seen incognito's extreme macho over compensation it is completely obvious he is gay.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

Agree. I bet Incognito wanted Martin to titty fug him and Martin wasn't having any of it.

Gotta call bullshit on this one...

If there is a singular cause as to why our society is spiralling[sic] downhill its more likely that it is the intolerance of people who dont look or behave the way someone else wants/expects them to.

I'm closer to 50 than 40, have two homes, three cars, a 25+ year marriage, a 6 figure salary, a child through college, and less than 20k in debt.  By most standards a successful and "grown-up" man.

But I have some very close friend who I talk to in text messages and emails and board postings in ways that are not that far from what you see in the published exchanges between Martin and Incognito.  We regularly use racial epithets towards each other and talk about the perverted sexual relations we are going to have or have had with each others wives and mothers.  Is it stupid? Sure.  Would I be slightly embarrassed if certain people I know read them? Maybe.  But its a damned long way from whats wrong with our society.

They behave like 16 yo degenerates.....and that is a fact.

Yeah i wouldn't really want some my texts on the front page of the observer.

I always follow the advice from an attorney friend of mine.....don't ever put anything in writing (e-mail or text) that you would not want on the front page of the paper.  It too often comes back to take a big bite out of your butt.

Archived