• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boo's Annual End of Season Huddle Tailgate Thread (finally!)

boo7382

We need more tags on these pics. Faces without names mean little more than a bunch of Huddlers having fun to most of us.  I must say that I'm a little envious of you fugers, but it's nice to see the Huddle fam having fun. I'm sure that many of us were there in spirit.

BTW,  y'all could stand to add some pepper to the mix...

Not sure if Angie Dickinson is a Panthers fan.

At least he didn't have a damn Eagles shirt on.

Yeah as Arsen mentioned,  I was the douche 49er fan in the picture that Boo referenced earlier complete with Red Mohawk and T. Owens jersey, but when it counted I went in as a Panther's fan and raised Hell.  It's me, it's what I do....my mother didn't raise me right.

It was good to see evryone at least once this year...I really need to make a better effort to get down more next year.

GREAT JOB BOO!!!!

Yeah as Arsen mentioned,  I was the douche 49er fan in the picture that Boo referenced earlier complete with Red Mohawk and T. Owens jersey, but when it counted I went in as a Panther's fan and raised Hell.  It's me, it's what I do....my mother didn't raise me right.

It was good to see evryone at least once this year...I really need to make a better effort to get down more next year.

GREAT JOB BOO!!!!

Wait....you're a full-time 9ers fan and a part-time Panthers fan?  

I'm confused.....

Although we lost the game I have to say it was still a great day. I made the trip from Upstate NY for the game, didn't get to attend the huddle tailgate I left Columbus County too late in the morning. 539 was an awesome view and the atmosphere was like nothing else. Halftime show was a complete joke.

It was a beautiful day for football that's for sure and I don't mind making the long trip to visit beautiful NC and watch them Panthers

Archived