• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Trade Deadline Thread

Proudiddy

Guest Dark Knight

Please still Adam Morris.... I mean Jimmer.

Yeah, already added Neal. Can't add another solid shooter who will take minutes away from Dook great Geraldo Victim.

Yeah, already added Neal. Can't add another solid shooter who will take minutes away from Dook great Geraldo Victim.

Why not call Matt Carroll out of retirement then. A lot cheaper but get the same production.

I love how you clamour over a SG in a PG body that can't create his own shot, doesn't pass well, not a good ball handler, no athleticism, and plays no defense. At least Carroll is taller and cheaper.

Guest Dark Knight

Why not call Matt Carroll out of retirement then. A lot cheaper but get the same production.

I love how you clamour over a SG in a PG body that can't create his own shot, doesn't pass well, not a good ball handler, no athleticism, and plays no defense. At least Carroll is taller and cheaper.

Why are you bringing up another WHITE guard? Racism much?

Henderson's days as a starter are number. He is one of the worst starting guards in the entire freaking NBA. Watching him attempt to play defense or shoot an awkward fade away jump shot makes you want to gouge your eyes out.

Henderson's days as a starter are number. He is one of the worst starting guards in the entire freaking NBA. Watching him attempt to play defense or shoot an awkward fade away jump shot makes you want to gouge your eyes out.

Why is this about Henderson for you?

Do you really think Jimmer can replace Hendo and we get better????

Alright how about Tragion Langdon. Let's get him out of Alaska he has the same skill set as Jimmer and he's a little taller.

How is that do you see the point I'm making over your racism deal?

Guest Dark Knight

Why is this about Henderson for you?

Do you really think Jimmer can replace Hendo and we get better????

Henderson & MKG do not fit together. That's it.

Archived