• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Rice Knocks Fiancee Dafuq Out!

Captroop

I'm surprised I've not seen this anywhere else on the board yet. But this is all that is being talked about up here in DC. Apparently Ray Rice and his fiancée had a physical altercation at a hotel in Atlantic City, and I guess ray got a dose of domestic-abuse-juice from the water up there in Jersey and proceeded to knock her out via a stiff uppercut in the elevator.

Naturally the only course of action after this episode was to drag her unconscious body around like the world's laziest attempt to get rid of a dead hooker.

Sigh. Why do I even bother posting stories in the general NFL forum during the offseason? Everything NFL-related ends up in the Panthers forum anyway.

Same with draft related stuff.  Since the draft is always in the offseason, why even have a separate forum?  Never makes sense to me either.

I'm surprised I've not seen this anywhere else on the board yet. But this is all that is being talked about up here in DC. Apparently Ray Rice and his fiancée had a physical altercation at a hotel in Atlantic City, and I guess ray got a dose of domestic-abuse-juice from the water up there in Jersey and proceeded to knock her out via a stiff uppercut in the elevator.

Naturally the only course of action after this episode was to drag her unconscious body around like the world's laziest attempt to get rid of a dead hooker.

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

• 2 months later...

I think it's fuging hilarious that this fuging neanderthal knocks a woman out, drags her limp corpse out the elevator by her hair, leaving half of her still in the fuging doorway... And no announcement of any sort of punishment from the league (not to mention that stupid bitch accepting her fate with a this tool).

YET,  Josh Gordon (dumbass not withstanding) is probably going to be banned for the fuging season for smoking pot.

NFL sure knows how to teach the youth what is right and wrong.  Way to go guys, way to fuging go.

Archived