• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Rice Arrested for Knocking out Fiancee

MichaelNewtonII

Guest Dark Knight

They don't put people in jail for spitting

Yes, they do.

It is battery in some states & assault in others. There are even a few states that it is the same as punching someone in the face, due to bio hazards.

If Rice punched her he deserves to be locked up. There's no reason to hit someone unless you're defending yourself. And by defending yourself I mean your life or well being is endangered, not because someone is yelling at you.

If she spit on him & punched him he could've walked away, or pushed her away. No reason to knock her out.

Guest Dark Knight

How come "thug" is never applied to white people when this kind of stuff happens? I've never seen incognito called a thug for the whole martin thing.

Why are white guys always "smart" or "savvy" players instead of athletic?

Kuechly is one of the most athletic players in the league & he's always called a smart, intelligent player but rarely do they comment on his incredible athleticism.

Well I guess it's true, shame, I thought Rice was a good dude. Not cool.

Of course Batman is in here attempting to justify assaulting women. What a great guy.

I said he needs to be thrown in jail & you should never hit a woman unless it's too defend your life. How the fuxk is that defending him?

All I said was if she was spitting on him & throwing punches she should be thrown in jail also.

Why are white guys always "smart" or "savvy" players instead of athletic?

Kuechly is one of the most athletic players in the league & he's always called a smart, intelligent player but rarely do they comment on his incredible athleticism.

I said he needs to be thrown in jail & you should never hit a woman unless it's too defend your life. How the fuxk is that defending him?

All I said was if she was spitting on him & throwing punches she should be thrown in jail also.

Because compared to true athletic freaks he's not. He's not exactly running a 4.4 or making bone jaring hits on the regular. Nor does he shed block that well. Being smart and having a nose for the football is where he wins. Not saying he isn't an above average athlete but so is everyone else in the league.

Archived