• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

San Diego St. RB Adam Muema leaves the combine for "religious reasons"

Boltergeist

I have no problems with someone being Christian/Atheist/Buddhist/whatever, but why is it not ok for us to shame this lunatic for pretending god is picking his football teams for him?

"God wants me to to spread the word about christianity in foreign countries"... Cool. No prob-lamo with me

"God wants me to play for the Seattle Seahawks" ... Fug off

my guess is God didn't tell him the latest news...pete carroll and company have pretty much crowned christine micheal as seattle's next featured back.

God thinks Micheal has little upside and cant be a feature back in this league. Also said Micheal cant hit that next level as well as others can.

Not even re-known Christian's other than those jokers you see on TV (Joel Osteen, T.D. Jakes, Joyce Meyer etc...) believe in the prosperity gospel (if it's God's will it will happen). 

This guy is an idiot and deserves to go undrafted for it.

I worked for the Liberty football team for a little bit and someone asked our former recruiting coordinator on what he thought of God having the say in the outcome of a football game... his response "God doesn't give a bloody hell about football" (he was British).

Little advice for Adam... "You don't work, you don't eat"

Archived