• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Radical politics comes to the NFL via a Panthers picture

GRWatcher

Yes, because Congress doesn't have anything better to do.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

LOL, in their defense, it's not like they do much now a days....

Slightly back on topic of the picture.  So why that one?  Was it the pink, breast cancer support   gloves?  Did James Anderson have some kind of agenda?  Was it because he looked happy, which happens to be another meaning of the word gay (like its meant for hundreds of years or more?)?

Super strange!

American kids have become the most pussified kids in the world. First we took their playground away, because, you know, they may fall and break a bone. Then we took recess away, because they may scrape a knee while running and playing. Then we will take sports away, cuz you know, the gays are taking that over.

This "We must protect the children at all costs" thingy is getting way out of hand. It's called "Thinning the herd". If your kid is too stupid or uncoordinated to navigate through life. Well...maybe that's for the best.

I would be willing to bet that the folks pushing all these pussified rules are doing so to validate their own pussified lives. To pay the world back, because they never played sports, or even participated in any activities. By Zod, if it was good, or bad, enough for them. Then the children must endure it as well.

Fugging pussies. Telling the real people how to run their lives. Makes me glad I played football in the streets. Or played sports, climbed trees, rode a bike, drank beer and farted in public, and broke a few bones along the way. All those dangerous things kids aren't allowed to do anymore. And yet, I never spent 1 day in prison. I must have failed somewhere along the way.

America. Home of the free. Well, as long as you live by some pussified rules, made by pussified folks, who have more animosity than common sense. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Fugging wimps.

Alright. End rant.

American kids have become the most pussified kids in the world. First we took their playground away, because, you know, they may fall and break a bone. Then we took recess away, because they may scrape a knee while running and playing. Then we will take sports away, cuz you know, the gays are taking that over.

This "We must protect the children at all costs" thingy is getting way out of hand. It's called "Thinning the herd". If your kid is too stupid or uncoordinated to navigate through life. Well...maybe that's for the best.

I would be willing to bet that the folks pushing all these pussified rules are doing so to validate their own pussified lives. To pay the world back, because they never played sports, or even participated in any activities. By Zod, if it was good, or bad, enough for them. Then the children must endure it as well.

Fugging pussies. Telling the real people how to run their lives. Makes me glad I played football in the streets. Or played sports, climbed trees, rode a bike, drank beer and farted in public, and broke a few bones along the way. All those dangerous things kids aren't allowed to do anymore. And yet, I never spent 1 day in prison. I must have failed somewhere along the way.

America. Home of the free. Well, as long as you live by some pussified rules, made by pussified folks, who have more animosity than common sense. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Fugging wimps.

Alright. End rant.

I agree with much that you have said but what does this have to do with homophobic lobbyists?

"Imagine your son being forced to shower with a gay man. That’s a horrifying prospect for every mom in the country."

This is why I never made it to the NFL. My mom made me promise to never shower with other guys, since one of 'em might be gay. Everybody knows it's contagious.

I agree with much that you have said but what does this have to do with homophobic lobbyists?

The point being that I hate people that feel the need to protect others from the dangers of their own perceived fears. Whether they be mothers who fear injury for their kids, so they lobby to tear down playgrounds and end recess. Or homophobic Lobbyists who fear the thought of their kids showering with gays. In fear that the gay gene may transform their child into a Godless creature.

I rail against pussified fugging wimps of all ilks. Your free will is being sapped by folks who feel they are more important than your personal rights.

My mother-in-law wouldn't let my nephew play any sports for fear he may get hurt. The kid is 24 and never had a steady job. Mommas boy with no fugging skills, because he was never allowed to do anything remotely dangerous. (Including mowing the lawn.) I got in trouble for using a rope so we could swing from a tree onto the trampoline. They took the trampoline down. WTF?

Fug em'. Fug em' all. If I want to let my kid kill himself trying to do something extraordinary. That is my business. Of course, having never had kids, it is easy for me to go to such lengths.

"Imagine your son being forced to shower with a gay man. That’s a horrifying prospect for every mom in the country."

This is why I never made it to the NFL. My mom made me promise to never shower with other guys, since one of 'em might be gay. Everybody knows it's contagious.

Is there anyone on this board that has ever been approached by a gay while showering?

This is the single most asinine thing ever used to spread fear. Because we all know how aggressive gays are to spread/share their life style.

My mom was hoping I'd turn out gay. Sorry mommy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived