• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Morgan interview makes ESPN...

Zod

Guest BradThomas

Yeah, that was news to me as well. It makes what he did in that game even more remarkable.

He owns Sweet T's Diner and a dog day care place, the links are in the article (don't remember off the top of my head).

He mentioned Brad, but not the source. He just paraphrased an article and, claimed it as his own and didn't post a link that I saw, although there was a response from JOAT linking the site. Why the thanks?...

Little steps?

He mentioned Brad, but not the source. He just paraphrased an article and, claimed it as his own and didn't post a link that I saw, although there was a response from JOAT linking the site. Why the thanks?...

Little steps?

There's a hyperlink in the article, and he mentioned BT. That's good enough for me for a thanks.

EDIT: it's the one stating update, and underlined.

There's a hyperlink in the article, and he mentioned BT. That's good enough for me for a thanks.

EDIT: it's the one stating update, and underlined.

Yeah, I did give him credit for thanking Brad. I just would have liked to have seen a link to the original article, which of course would have linked here. Now by hyperlink, if you mean that there was an actual link that I didn't catch because I didn't click on one, then I stand corrected. And now I stand corrected, I clicked the others but missed that one...

Yeah, I did give him credit for thanking Brad. I just would have liked to have seen a link to the original article, which of course would have linked here. Now by hyperlink, if you mean that there was an actual link that I didn't catch because I didn't click on one, then I stand corrected. And now I stand corrected, I clicked the others but missed that one...

Just sign the will, dad. Here's your favorite pen...

Archived