• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason: Would we have been better off?

Evengelion

I know. I would do it the same way over again. thats how good kuechly is

Give me a franchise LT and a 3 time pro bowl MLB any day over just one player. Everyone but Cam is expandable in this team. Cam does a Lebron a go to another team and all you have left is a 2-14 team with a good MLB. Think about that. Without Keuchly we're still a double digit win team.

Give me a franchise LT and a 3 time pro bowl MLB any day over just one player. Everyone but Cam is expandable in this team. Cam does a Lebron a go to another team and all you have left is a 2-14 team with a good MLB. Think about that. Without Keuchly we're still a double digit win team.

I beg to differ, Kuechly is the heart and soul of our defense. and what franchise LTs were drafted behind keek?

With his injury history, I wouldn't expect that "AND" to mean much next year.. or have even lasted all of 2013..  You are making a dangerous assumption that you even get Beason for any length of time in this ugly hypothetical scenario..

He did last the 2013 season with the giants. No one is injury proof.

He did last the 2013 season with the giants. No one is injury proof.

and he was lucky for that..  no one has hindsight either.  How many more years do you really expect his body to hold up?  1? 2?  and then you're without any MLB and an average LT?

Instead, I would rather hope Gettleman hits on that same caliber LT while we hold onto Kuechly...

Riley Reif. Starting LT, detroit lions. Immobile stafford put up over 4500 yearly.

you would rather have two dimes than a dollar.

when we could get another dollar this year. you take the dollar every time and continue building through the draft.

If anybody can start for the NY Giants defense that won 2 SB in the last 5 years that person is no slouch. Fact!

Ok, you have gone beyond stupid now.  Just stop and save yourself some dignity.

Archived