• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton now in danger of becoming Donovan Mcnabb.

Awesomeness!!

If this is the case, Gettleman needs to be fired immediately, this off season preferably next week.

Seriously, this can't be allowed to happen

Cam will have to be Brady for us to go anywhere

Work overtime Cam

You want us to fire a GM less than one week into free agency?

And put who in charge?  Brandon Beane?

Are we looking to the Browns for examples of how to run a team now?

Tell me you're being sarcastic.

You want us to fire a GM less than one week into free agency?

And put who in charge?  Brandon Beane?

Are we looking to the Browns for examples of how to run a team now?

Tell me you're being sarcastic.

So are we going to proceed to enter the next season with Marvin McNutt and King as #1 and #2

If thats the plan, changes have got to be made

So are we going to proceed to enter the next season with Marvin McNutt and King as #1 and #2

So no draft this year? No wonder everybody is flipping the fug out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pblwFSD08ZY

I'd say there are multiple threads fitting that description right now.

Mods should probably have their keychains out just to keep the forum from catching a terminal case of stupid.

op is telling the truth... the free-agency has conspiracy written all over it

it seems like 90% of the top free-agents are joining 4 teams... smh...

russell wilson lost his favorite target to the lions, and cam has nobody to throw too... rg3 might struggle with no weapons either.... this is not a good situation

look at what the Colts have done for Luck... even though he is terribly inaccurate as a qb, they are doing their best to surround him with great or big wideouts... the panthers should be giving kenny britt a call right now... they need to be desperate

this is starting to remind me of vick in atlanta... after vick went to the nfc championship game, the falcons had a chance to get randy moss and didnt do it

we have seen what donovan looked like with a dominant wr... cam, rg3, wilson, kaep... dont have an aj green, megatron, larry fitz, dre johnson, or gordon to throw too..

So no draft this year? No wonder everybody is flipping the fug out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pblwFSD08ZY

So what rookies do you think who will be available past the 28th pick who can contribute immediately as a #1 

I like Moncrief and Matthews the most but I don't see them being immediate #1's 

We need a #1 WR but let's stop pretending it's an absolute necessary to win football games.

Seahawks won the SB with their #1 WR being hurt for most of the year. 49ers won a lot of games w/o Crabtree. etc

What we need is a strong o-line(passing and blocking) which is my main worry atm. If we can get a LT in the draft and some #2 quality in the draft and FA, we'll be fine IMO.

So, free agency is over?

We opted out of the draft?

Waived our right to sign other team's cuts?

Declared a moratorium on trades?

It's not just day four of free agency?  It's already September?

Whoa :unsure:

We need a #1 WR but let's stop pretending it's an absolute necessary to win football games.

Seahawks won the SB with their #1 WR being hurt fire most of the year. 49ers won a a lot of games w/o Crabtree. etc

What we need is a strong o-line(passing and blocking) which is my main worry atm. If we can get a LT in the draft and some #2 quality in the draft and FA, we'll be fine IMO.

Wilson struggled in the second half of the year, without percy harvin and when sidney rice tore his acl....  russell wilson looked better when harvin came back in the superbowl... 

russell wilson in the first half of last year was better simply because he had decent recievers

i feel for cam, who already had mediocre recievers to begin with.... his mechanics are better than a guy like Andy Dalton and Matthew Stafford.. but they have incredible recievers that make their jobs easier... Cam has to be tight with his passes and put the ball just right

Archived