• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis not pleased with Carolina not signing Nicks

Car123

Well I'm sure they can read... "Nicks signs 1 yr deal for 3.5 mil" and realize that even the Panthers have that amount of cash to work with...

But I guess since your little mind can't understand that, then it would be unbelievable.

If we had wanted him we would have signed him.  You seem the only one who can't seem to figure out the obvious.  That and your fans from other teams.  LOL

lol only page three before someone started lashing out at TD.

he got his money he needs to stfu right newstandard?

Of course, stfu and watch the team you just went to the playoffs with get dismantled right before your eyes.

Now I've seen it all...

I guess since Nicks' had one bad year he sucks... By that reasoning, Eli Manning is the worst QB in the NFL.

Gettleman is that you?

He hasn't had a 1000 yard season since 2011 and he is a whiner and complainer just like you.  Gettleman knew that and that is why we didn't sign him.  Hurney is that you????

4 Super Bowl rings as a....?

two as a scout for denver

two as a director of pro personnel for the giants

then lost another as DPP for giants in 2000, and lost four as a scout for buffalo

pretty sure he has an eye for talent and was taught by some of the best.

1 year...3.5 million. How do we not give that guy another 30k and get him to come home? This pisses me off. Sweeten the deal on a cheap contract and give Cam a damn vertical threat. Wow.

Why is it a foregone conclusion that he actually wanted to come home?

My best friend is from Charlotte and is currently on an NFL roster. He does not necessarily want to come play for the Panthers.

two as a scout for denver

two as a director of pro personnel for the giants

then lost another as DPP for giants in 2000, and lost four as a scout for buffalo

pretty sure he has an eye for talent and was taught by some of the best.

Pretty sure he's been overlooked for a GM job numerous times, I mean, he's pretty damn old.

Why is it a foregone conclusion that he actually wanted to come home?

My best friend is from Charlotte and is currently on an NFL roster. He does not necessarily want to come play for the Panthers.

He said he could see himself catching passes from Cam.

Aaaaand 45 people are now giggling becuase they think "dick" was autocorrected...

yeah, let's fire gettleman, a guy who has four super bowl rings, and let the players/fans run the team.

Actually that's a good idea. If you watched some of the bull last year with the o line and keeping fua. Hell some of us would have this team right with just plain common sense

Archived