• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just woke up....

MtnProwler

So I've been in a comma of sorts, no offense to those actually have, for the last two months.

Two months ago we were left with 16M in cap space, needing to sign 1-2 better secondary players, a #2 WR that could take the #1 role eventually, someone to work with Gross and take his spot eventually, and to either resign Hardy or shore up a decent DE in FA to keep a solid front 7. Players loved the loyalty of the Panthers organization, even to the tune of restructuring or taking a pay cut to come here.

...now to current: we are at 8M under the cap, still need 1-2 DB players, now need at least 2 WR more like 3 WR to fill our entire roster spots, now we need a replacement for Gross and added depth at T, despite creating even more roster needs than we started with we are at a point of paying Hardy half of our available cap space. Player moral is sinking, we can't even get players to come to their hometown to play because of the "situation". Players are finding out their family's livilihood through the news.

I wish to go back....

Archived