• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats (33-35) @ Nets (34-31)

bLACKpANTHER

4 things:

CDR should be playing the bulk of the minutes over Hendo.

Zeller should STILL be playing the bulk of the minutes over McBob.

The refs fuging stole this game from us.

fug Paul Wheelchair Pierce.  fug him.  fug him.  fug him.

Just figured I'd add my tidbits...

- I thought all of our two guards played well... However, down the stretch when we need a 3, CDR and Neal need to be in not Henderson and Neal.

- Zeller should be starting. I actually think McBob is better suited for the second team because he can facilitate to Neal and CDR. If Zeller got starting minutes, he'd be a 15 and 10 player.

- We're really missing a dual-threat (scorer/facilitator) point guard to backup Kemba. Kirk Hinrich should be our primary focus in free agency.

- I love MKG, but we're in desperate need of a scoring small forward. T.J. Warren would do wonders for this team. There's not a doubt in my mind that MKG would flourish as a 6th man where he can take weaker players off the dribble.

- We're missing Jeff Taylor... down the stretch we're missing JT. His defense along with his offensive game were very valuable in close games.

- I love Biz's energy but until his offensive game comes to him, he is somewhat of a liability. We might want to look at drafting a center with our late round pick if we get Detroit's as well.

- Kemba needs to find his shot again, when he shoots less than 45%, we usually lose. He shot 25% tonight.

- We need to cut down on the turnovers, for the most part we did much better in the second half and I'm not counting two of the three travels on Al as turnovers.

- The refs sucked

Just my 2 cents...

Guest Dark Knight

Different night, same poo...

McBob- 31 minutes, 8 pts 5 reb

Zeller-- 16 minutes, 10 pts 6 reb

Biyombo- 11 minutes, 6 reb

Guest Dark Knight

Why is Biyombo only getting 8-10 minutes per game? He is vastly underrated for what he brings. He's a younger version of Ibaka. Biyombo & Zeller should be getting all the PF minutes. McBob should not play over them.

Per 36-

Biz- 8 pts (62% fg), 12 reb, 3 blk

Why is Biyombo only getting 8-10 minutes per game? He is vastly underrated for what he brings. He's a younger version of Ibaka. Biyombo & Zeller should be getting all the PF minutes. McBob should not play over them.

Per 36-

Biz- 8 pts (62% fg), 12 reb, 3 blk

Check the foul count... 3 fouls in 11 minutes.

Per 36 is a relative stat as well because players go cold and don't always hit their shots as statistics say they should.

Overall he was a liability tonight, Blatche abused him to the tune of 8 points before Biz was relegated back to the bench.

Holy poo I hate Paul Pierce.  And fug those refs too - it was awesome when Blatche got his running start to the lane with no call.

But I'm with everyone else about Cody.  If we ever want to see him push himself harder and develop more confidence as a player, let's put more responsibility on him as a starter.  Clifford probably has a "dance with the girl you bring to the prom" mentality, but I think this would be a welcome lineup change if we're going to finish strong and make the playoffs.

Archived