• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats (33-35) @ Nets (34-31)

bLACKpANTHER

Biggest game of our season so far. Garnett won't be playing because of back spasms but they have been playing very well without him for the past 9 games (7-2 record).

We are 1-1 with them so far. We won the first game in November and they won the more recent game in February. We also play them one more time in our house after Portland and Houston. This 4 game stretch could solidify us as legit threats to the other teams in the playoffs- or it could cripple our chances to make any noise in the post season.

Gotta show up better than we did against ATL. Gotta get the W!!! Let's Go CATS!!!

Let's upper-cut those Brooklyn bastards with a giant sized friggin Kamehameha FORCE!!!

goku-instant-kamehameha-o.gif

I may be kin to captain obvious... but I'd rather beat Brooklyn twice and lose to Portland and Houston in between.  Having that tie breaker may ultimately make the difference. 

Obviously I would want the 'Cats to go 3-1 or 4-0 over that stretch, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Archived