• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in Antoine Cason (edit)

Gabeking

Guest shitposting

ppl said the same thing about mitchell. how that work out?

I didn't, I thought Mitchell had a lot of room to grow. This guy was complete poo last year, watch some of his games.

Pantgers DB philosophy is just to make sure and keep the guy on front of you, so the faster guys who don't get fooled are more ideal. Veterans tend to be more of the "crafty" variety, so maybe experience plays a major role in that philosophy.

plus I'd much rather swing for the fences in the draft on WR or OT than CB

Don't know enough about Cason except remembering the hype when he came out. He fits the rangy CB and reminds me of a Cromartie kind of CB..... lots of physical attributes that allow him to shine, followed by head scratching moments that infuriate. What little I've seen of hiim makes me believe that he is better than any CB we had on our roster last year. I'd still like us to sniff around Thomas or Samuel to see what their price is, but I trust Rivera plugging him in opposite White, with Harper in the box to help.

I know nothing about this guy... pretty good?

1st round pick in 08 - good measurables/tall and long

played under Rivera in San Diego where he started

Signed a one year deal with Zona last year but never started (Zona has got pretty good corner Peterson and Powers)

definitely a solid signing 

Archived