• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smitty venting on Twitter

Darth Biscuit

Guest shitposting

Smith carried this offense on his back for over a decade. He wants to take a step back for years, but instead gets thrown out because he isn't able to do it anymore.

I hope we don't do this to Cam.

They Paid Smitty 3 to 5 mil. to leave!!  They Paid Jake 12 mil to leave!!  If I was fired and some body gave me 3 mil to go they would be ever in my Prayers!

Don't seem like the front office has done any Smith bashing, He's gone and business as usual as it should be.  Wish him and the Ravens well!!  Hope we beat them in Super Bowl. 

He lived with that Chip on his shoulder and it finally caught up to Him.  Fun to watch and wish him the Best!!

I seriously hope this bites Gettleman in the ass and fans run him out of town. The "it's just business" attitude is responsible for countless atrocities across the globe, both serious and non, and it needs to be punished. Just because it's business doesn't give you the right to be a complete ass hole, have some damn decency and class.

I understand older players get cut, but the way Steve was treated was inexcusable. You can run a business and not be a dick at the same time. If you can't, then you aren't good enough at your job.

It's also good to see the overwhelming majority side with SS on this, even tho some are doing their best to smear him.

I seriously hope this bites Gettleman in the ass and fans run him out of town. The "it's just business" attitude is responsible for countless atrocities across the globe, both serious and non, and it needs to be punished. Just because it's business doesn't give you the right to be a complete ass hole, have some damn decency and class.

I understand older players get cut, but the way Steve was treated was inexcusable. You can run a business and not be a dick at the same time. If you can't, then you aren't good enough at your job.

It's also good to see the overwhelming majority side with SS on this, even tho some are doing their best to smear him.

Wishing bad on "your team". Yea you can go fug yourself.

I love Smitty! Dont get me wrong! But do you think he would help his replacement in any way shape or form? Nope! Just like Favre in Green Bay!  Smitty is the best reciever that has ever stepped foot in BOA! He would never entertain the thought of training his replacement! Do you blame him? Gettleman knew he would have to make this cut the day he took over! I love me some #89 but even Smith knew this day would come! I love you Smitty! Retire here Smitty! And pose for the statue with the George Jefferson walk! But please dont be bitter! Its a business!

Archived