• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whodathunkit, Roddy White is a classless POS

JawnyBlaze

He can run fast. That is not better than anyone here nor beating anyone here.

Sad part is too many people idolize athletes when most are in fact low class people. That us why the % of athletes continuously getting in trouble with the law is so high.

Did Vick do his time? Absolutely.

Is he still pretty much a POS? Yes

I don't agree that he's still a POS. People can change and I believe he has. He paid his dues and continues to do so as a convicted felon.

While I've never commit such acts as he did, it doesn't make me any better than him.

I'm a dbag because I don't forgive Vick for torturing living creatures that feel pain and have emotions. Good for you. You have your head pretty far up.

If you knew anything about the situation you'd have little anger towards Vick. He didn't torture animals he supplied funds for that business for his buddies from when he was young and he raked in some profits as well. If you think that Vick was out there throwing dogs in the ring and then killing the loser than you clearly buy in to the media way too much.

You don't know?

This board reflects the history of this country, persecute the defenseless until they go extinct. Leave the guy alone.

I don't have a beef with him.

A. He never did anything to me or my family

B. I'd have a hard time being a Christian if I didn't forgive him for his actions while not being perfect myself.

C. Signing a contract means he's a better football player than I am and I'd never contest that, but a contract doesn't make him better than me in any other sense, which was my point.

If you knew anything about the situation you'd have little anger towards Vick. He didn't torture animals he supplied funds for that business for his buddies from when he was young and he raked in some profits as well. If you think that Vick was out there throwing dogs in the ring and then killing the loser than you clearly buy in to the media way too much.

That's incorrect, several witness accounts provided evidence that Vick was hands on with the operation. He was not just the financier. Go back an read the transcripts, it's all there.

Sad part is too many people idolize athletes when most are in fact low class people. That us why the % of athletes continuously getting in trouble with the law is so high.

Most are low class people? You sound like that Republican rep who said the nba is made of mostly criminals. Keep hating, playa! Keep hating!

Ehhhh... then I'm a 'd-bag' cuz I'm a dog guy.

You can be upset with what he did, while still forgiving him for making a mistake and paying his dues. Even if you are a 'dog guy' (whatever that means... I have a dog and love him too not sure if that makes me a 'dog guy'). Many people also don't realize how much good Mike has done, speaking ro children around the world about how bad dog fighting is. If the ASPCA can forgive Vick I don't see why others can't.

That's incorrect, several witness accounts provided evidence that Vick was hands on with the operation. He was not just the financier. Go back an read the transcripts, it's all there.

I've read several books about that whole thing from people who supported him and people who were madly against him. Both had evidence that people lied about Vick's actions so that they'd get a lesser sentence. Both sides also agree that while Vick may have been at some of the fights, he was not involved in the mistreatment of them and was mainly the source of funds.

That's rich, coming from you...

Archived