• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles MLB Bradley tears ACL, out for year.

Darth Biscuit

Consider me now concerned...hard to overcome losing the 3 defensive leaders in such a short time frame....(Dawkins,Jim Johnson, now Bradley). I just hope the bleeding stops here.

Yeah...that is pretty hard on any defensive unit to lose that much in less than 6 months.

Sorry it's starting out so rough for ya JR. We're all getting nervous since it's been a long time since these guys juked and jived in the heat.....sucks when this happens...

Likely replacement = Omar Gaither per PFT

mphs '02 represent!

Yeah, I have always liked Gaither but he was barely holding onto a job in Philly last year...now he is the signal caller of the defense......I do have faith in him though, he has experience.

I am just glad this happened early on...better now than at the beginning of the season. Gaither has time to get the reps in. (As Madhatter said)

Why do teams go so hard so early? Take a week and get some kinks out and then smack em.

Oh well

It was during the scrimmage of The Eagles "Fight Night" which is similar to your fanfest. Just a scrimmage for the fans at the stadium, wasn't there so I don't know how hard they were going at it, but Bradley is pretty intense. May have just been a freak thing.

*Edit* Actually just heard there was no contact at all and it was just a freak thing and that is typical for an ACL.

Archived