• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints sign Champ Bailey

SCP

Yeah those two receivers the Panthers are fielding really scare the crap out me and the Saints Cornerbacks. I have a quick question for you, how many pro bowls, championships, MVP, team captain, bowling championships does your two fearless receivers have combined. Probably 0 and you think with that resume and production level they're going to scare anybody let alone the champ, man please

Sarcasm. Learn it you stupid little Taint.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah those two receivers the Panthers are fielding really scare the crap out me and the Saints Cornerbacks. I have a quick question for you, how many pro bowls, championships, MVP, team captain, bowling championships does your two fearless receivers have combined. Probably 0 and you think with that resume and production level they're going to scare anybody let alone the champ, man please

Our GM has been a part of 8 Super Bowl teams and 3 winners, and has the best QB statistically after 3 years in NFL history, as well as a 22 year old MLB that along with Lawrence Taylor is is only player to win DROY and DPOY in his first two seasons. Prepare for the greatest dynasty the salary cap era has ever seen.

Okay my question had nothing to do with your GM so please stop that talk. I was responding to the clown that talked about Champ inability to stop your vaunted receivers.

Our GM has been a part of 8 Super Bowl teams and 3 winners, and has the best QB statistically after 3 years in NFL history, as well as a 22 year old MLB that along with Lawrence Taylor is is only player to win DROY and DPOY in his first two seasons. Prepare for the greatest dynasty the salary cap era has ever seen.

Graham's money is already included in current cap. When they do finalize his long term deal, the cap hit will be even less, so that will actually free up more cap money, about $3M by many estimates.

I believe hes tagged as a te but wants wr money. It actually could go up if graham doesnt let up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Okay my question had nothing to do with your GM so please stop that talk. I was responding to the clown that talked about Champ inability to stop your vaunted receivers.

One again I was using this thing called sarcasm. Are you really that gullible?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Hey saints fug head, how many teams won the NFC south last yr? Oh that's right 1. And what's this, it was the panthers? Wow would you beech o falls that. And I didn't know teams are judged soley on wrs. How many accolades does your defense have?

Actually the Sajnts defense were ranked 4th and Panthers 2, so are you satisfied with that.

Hey saints fug head, how many teams won the NFC south last yr? Oh that's right 1. And what's this, it was the panthers? Wow would you beech o falls that. And I didn't know teams are judged soley on wrs. How many accolades does your defense have?

Archived