• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 4/20 thread; Like...the future is outside, man.

The Pieyed Piper

news vid http://kdvr.com/2014/04/11/colorados-first-marijuana-vending-machine-about-to-start-operation/

They’re calling it the future of marijuana in Colorado. No long lines and no sales person needed.
Marijuana entrepreneurs unveiled a high-tech marijuana vending machine in Eagle County Friday night.
The machine isn’t in use yet, but it went on display at Montana’s Smokehouse barbecue in Avon.
Stephen Shearin’s company, American Green, delivered the “Zazz.” It’s Colorado’s first marijuana edibles vending machine. “Many people could look at this and say that’s just a vending machine, and they’d be right but mostly wrong.”

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...  my dog once got into my stash and was walking around like a bumbling idiot!   I would get his attention, and as he stood still, that left back leg would slowly creep out from under him (on carpet btw) until he lost balance.  Then the fuger wouldn't quit pissing himself.  He was a damn fool that night.

one of the most hilarious spectacles I've ever seen....  and yes, the dog was fine.  more than fine, he was hiiiigh as fug and would always try to steal my poo from then on.  Needless to say, that was the first and last time that ever happened...

Pretty damn good idea

I saw on the news this morning during the demonstration video that after you swipe your driver's license it scans your face to match to your license to make sure you're the correct person.

pretty smart as far as security goes and making sure its not someone else using your license.

Archived