• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain takes jab at the Panthers and Dwill on twitter

SCP

Gotta say, my opinion of DWill has definitely sunk this offseason.  While players like Cam and Luke step up and back the front office/coaches and believe we will be just fine, he's gone out of his way over and over to take jabs on the receivers we have.  For a below average/over paid running back, who's stats are padded but a couple big runs, and who's fumble cost us a game, he should probably shut up.

yeah cuz nobody has ever fumbled and lost a game

Gotta say, my opinion of DWill has definitely sunk this offseason.  While players like Cam and Luke step up and back the front office/coaches and believe we will be just fine, he's gone out of his way over and over to take jabs on the receivers we have.  For a below average/over paid running back, who's stats are padded but a couple big runs, and who's fumble cost us a game, he should probably shut up.

Man, you know how people start to act when they know they'll be gone soon.

His days are numbered and he knows it.

Meh, just a joke. I imagine some fans will get offended and talk poo about him for this now, even though they know it's true.

which part is true?  That we "don't have any receivers"?

We didn't have a legit #1 last season.  We don't have one now.

What we do have is two solid vets and several young speedy WRs with potential, in addition to an upcoming draft filled with quality WRs.

I get that fans will be shortsighted and emotional, but it's a shame when a Panther player voices their ignorant thoughts publicly.

which part is true?  That we "don't have any receivers"?

We didn't have a legit #1 last season.  We don't have one now.

What we do have is two solid vets and several young speedy WRs with potential, in addition to an upcoming draft filled with quality WRs.

I get that fans will be shortsighted and emotional, but it's a shame when a Panther player voices their ignorant thoughts publicly.

Basically the only people vehemently defending the situation and attempting to make it seem all sunshine and rainbows are Panthers fans.

I'm not interpreting his comments as literally saying "we don't have any receivers", but who exactly do we have other than Olsen that will command heavy attention from a defense right now? Sure I like Cotchery, and Avant, but those guys are #2's at best, and Underwood is a #3.

I don't consider what he said as ignorant, it was a joke.

Archived