• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boston Sucks

Brooklyn Bully

LOL, I can't win with you guys.

Let's break it down ...

Born in New Orleans. Should I be a Saints fan? Moved to Raleigh in 1981. Should I root for the Saints or Redskins now? Then I moved to Atlanta. Falcons fan? Then to Mississippi (Saints territory). I guess that makes me a Saints fan! Nope, moved to Charlotte in 1993 and went to seven years worth of Panthers games. Now to New York where I'll live out my life. SO WHO'S MY TEAM, GENIUSES?

You guys hate Charlotteans or Carolinians who wear other teams jerseys to Panthers games right? Right. You say ... "SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!!!"

So what it is? Do I support my city's team? Or am I hated by the crowd for wearing another jersey?

You can't have it both ways, Huddle.

I'm sorry the Yankees don't suck. If they did, mister super fan and his truck of pride would have no argument with me.

So I'll cheer for the Nets, Yankees, Tar Heels, and Panthers.

DEAL WITH IT.

PS - Why not the Mets? As a Braves fan I'd been trained to hate them. Yeah, no thanks.

You're right... Support your city's teams. Football included. Because if you don't, that argument doesn't hold much weight.

I have posted this before. I was a 49er fan since the early 80s right as they started dominating. why was I a 49er fan? IDK maybe it was the colors...When we got the Panthers I tried rooting for both but couldn't, the 49ers went into cap hell after the cap was started and the team fell into mediocrity, it was the perfect time to be Panther fan full time.

I also like the Cubs. not sure why tho..

The braves are mediocre so I became a fan of the most winning franchise in baseball.

The panthers a mediocre but I continue to call myself a fan.

That's what I don't understand at all. Go buy yourself a Victor Cruz jersey and make the bandwagon cycle complete.

And one more thing. Since I've been on this forum, I've seen Brooklyn Bully consistently going around saying things such as "it's just a game" "lol at the people getting worked up over a game" "there's more to life than sports" kinda talk.

So you got so fed up with your baseball team being mediocre, you had to become a fan of the most winning sports franchise because you moved to their state? Isn't that taking a game a little too seriously? Wouldn't you say that switching your team due to average success and a location change is taking a game too seriously?

You bet your ass that's what that means. I know as long as you're on this forum claiming to be Yankees and nets fan (soon to be a jets/giants fan) I won't let you get that pat on the back you're looking for.

I'm over this ESPN hyped Red Sox/ Yankees rivalry. Yankee stadium can't even sell out anymore. Those empty leather seats in the first few rows are great for television.

Yanks Sox is the most overrated, over hyped,sensationalized rivalry in American sports. ESPN shoves it down your throats. They play like 40 times a year and the interest in baseball shrinks by the year in this country.

Archived