• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smart GMs draft leverage.

COMPARES TO: Robert Quinn, St. Louis Rams - Considering that Quinn finished second in the NFL with 19 sacks in 2013, he's a tough comparison for any rookie but there is no denying Ealy's upside. He boasts the length, burst and developing technique that every scout is looking for off the edge. If he continues to develop his game, Pro Bowls are in his future. --Rob Rang

This guy will be a beast for a very long time. Will make us forget Hardy/CJ fast if and when they leave.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

some of you guys are giving Big Belly Little Legs too much credit.

this is over think imo.

Unless they have an OT they are targeting elsewhere then...umm.

also. quick show of hands who knows the % of snaps on off vs def for the Panthers last year.

Half of this board is made up of reasonable, thinking individuals, half are constant complainers that know more than the professionals that run the team and the other half only come here for the Lovely Ladies section.

Oh, and half that end sentences in a preposition.

3 halves for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

some of you guys are giving Big Belly Little Legs too much credit.

this is over think imo.

Unless they have an OT they are targeting elsewhere then...umm.

also. quick show of hands who knows the % of snaps on off vs def for the Panthers last year.

I don't know if you ever really know what you're talking about but you sure sound confident.  Keep it up slugger..

Half of this board is made up of reasonable, thinking individuals, half are constant complainers that know more than the professionals that run the team and the other half only come here for the Lovely Ladies section.

Oh, and half that end sentences in a preposition.

You seriously think HALF the people here know anything about football? Wow.

I'd say you're off by roughly 30%

COMPARES TO: Robert Quinn, St. Louis Rams - Considering that Quinn finished second in the NFL with 19 sacks in 2013, he's a tough comparison for any rookie but there is no denying Ealy's upside. He boasts the length, burst and developing technique that every scout is looking for off the edge. If he continues to develop his game, Pro Bowls are in his future. --Rob Rang

That's encouraging.

Archived