• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Roos

Catalyst

Titans, Rams, Falcons, and Cowboys all picked up 1st round OT's.

Same situation could happen with any of them.

Cowboys are gonna play Martin at guard. He was labeled the top OG in the draft. Miami got the 4th tackle.

It would be nice to pick up some good leftovers after the cuts, for depth if nothing else. 

As if you know.

i'm just saying that's a pretty specific set of things that have to happen for us to get him that are more unlikely to happen than likely to happen.

first, he actully has to be cut.

second, we have to be interested (which isn't something i would count on)

third, he would have to be interested

fourth, we would have to agree on modest contract compared to what other teams could be offering

fifth, the competition for him would have to be thin enough that the offer we give him doesn't spund too unreasonable for the privilege of playing in charlotte.

and there's probably a whole lot of things i'm missing out on. point is....he could be bringing in a vet from another team, but this guh specifically? just not all that likely.

If I'm Tennessee, I'm moving Oher to guard and bumping Lewan to RT.

Lewan - Oher - Amano - Warmack - Roos

That's a damn good OL.

Why would they move oher to guard when they just signed levitre to a big deal and drafted warmack in the top ten. And schwenke will probably end up being their starting center

Archived