• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettleman the Harriet Tubman of GMs?

SCP

Who is sparky and why should he read the first amendment again?

First amendment only guarantees you won't be censored and prosecuted by the federal government for what you say. Doesn't apply to what you say here.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

First amendment only guarantees you won't be censored and prosecuted by the federal government for what you say. Doesn't apply to what you say here.

Tell that to the IRS.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Wow.....this one was interesting. What was it about again?

Started off with an analogy that some took offense to. Then we took the typical huddle path of a thread people were offended, Jangler posted pics, people took up both sides of the issue, mods were called in, people couldn't edit posts, I was verbally abusive to several women, and now the IRS is involved.

Abraham_Lincoln_-_Vampire_Hunter_Poster.

Is this offensive too?

Yeah this is a very good comparison because there were people that were enslaved by vampires and told that they were less than human beings and Abraham Lincoln was there to save them. That was the problem I had with this thread, it trivializes a serious dark past that will forever be a blight on humanity.

Unless my history is a little fuzzy I was thinking this Country was a lot younger than that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1776+500 = 2014

I think the problem is that you need to have a 3rd grade level understanding of both History AND Math.  That's a tall order around here.

Archived