• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

maybe this gives us more leverage to contract negotiations..

Gettleman: "Now Greg, we would have liked to give you all the money you were asking for, but with this arrest- how do we know this won't happen again and suspensions come down from the league?"

Kracken: "OH, they won't happen again. I promise."

Gettleman: "Well we can't be sure, so here is a revised contract with incentives to make sure nothing goes wrong."

I see it more as if Jaime dies then so will Tyrion, and there goes the bloodline. I think it was a basically a big fug you to Tywin.

Sent from my XT1060 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You sir are correct. There's no way he fights for himself. If he loses, then Jaime will remain on the king's watch and never have an (official) heir to carry on the family name. Tywin ain't gonna let either scenario happen. 

Haha... the imp is the smartest mofo in the kingdom.

• Pie 1

I'm sorry, but if you're being attacked by a woman you have the right to defend yourself. Of course, domestic violence is always one-sided but the law is there to protect both sex's.

- if you're being attacked by a woman

a. If it's not your house ----> leave

b. If it is your house -----> call the cops

I don't know why this is so hard to understand

A man should never place a hand on a female in a threatening manor unless she's endangering your life with a weapon or unless she' one of those huge ass professional wrestlers.

What?! Have you read the books? I love that dastardly imp!

I know he'd sacrifice his brother just to spite his father and sister.

He loves Jaime. But his after telling everyone to go drink poison who would fight for him?

That is all that I am saying. Take it the GoT thread in Nerdvana

Has anything happened to Ray Rice since his incident? Or are they still waiting to see if he will be punished?

Sorry if this has been discussed already.  

I assume waiting. Pro teams tend to let the courts decide guilt and then act from there. There are some exceptions...rookie gets charged with felony on a min contract...just let him go

- if you're being attacked by a woman

a. If it's not your house ----> leave

b. If it is your house -----> call the cops

I don't know why this is so hard to understand

A man should never place a hand on a female in a threatening manor unless she's endangering your life with a weapon or unless she' one of those huge ass professional wrestlers.

I don't think you understand what some women are capable of when they're angry.