• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Accelerated Maturation for Hardy

Zod

As a woman, its a hard situation to analyze. You want to look at Hardy in a bad light based on the current stories floating around in the media and online and what we have heard from this woman so far. You hope for the sake of every woman who actually has been battered, abused, and mistreated that she actually is telling the truth and not just crying wolf.

BUT, You always know there is a chance she could be lying and the entire thing is just a misunderstanding and she is just a crazy money hungry girl that feels the need for constant attention as well as being in the public eye. Its been done before to athletes and will continue to be done as long as bitches like that exist. Gives us as women a bad name and its a terrible way to find attention.

I heard the summary of their relationship this morning from someone who knows the girl personally.

Lots of things I heard make me thing there are some suspect things and quite possibly a misunderstanding in this situation.

There was definitely fuged up things done by both parties, I will say that.

Let's just hope this all turns out to be less than what it currently seems.

Wish I could give you a whole pie. Insightful post.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Hardy will be held for a minimum of 48 hours if he has been charged with a Domestic Violence charge.  It is called the cooling off period and believe that it reduces the chances of a retaliation attack.  

I hope this is a misunderstanding and not a real attack. If he really did assault a 130 lbs woman at his size, then he should be under the jail.  Not that it's ever right to assault a female, but if you got a 180 lbs chick and 150 lbs dude, I would probably not be as concerned.....lol

Wow this is all alleged, can we at least pretend like it is until we find out what happened. Hardy is an aggressive guy who likely surrounds himself with people that are like him or endearing to him in some way. Not to mention he is also a celebrity, none of us here can say what that is like. There's a lot of crazy people in this world. Im usually just grateful getting from A to B when I drive around this town with all the crazy psychos on the road.

. . and btw he's 25 not 45. Have any of you ever chosen bad friends to be around. . . uhm yeah . . all of you.

I want him to get his due process before a decision is made about letting him play out the franchise tag this year, but I lean against throwing big money at him long term regardless. The ideal scenario in my mind has always been to bring him back this year under the tag, get another highly motivated year out of him while we develop someone else to fill his spot the next year, and let someone else pay him the big bucks. Everything was going great until this incident.

None of this is to say that it will be easy for Ealy or anyone else to be the sort of player Hardy has become. But we also have to keep in mind that it probably wouldn't be easy for Hardy to be sort of player Hardy has become after a big ol' contract.

Wow this is all alleged, can we at least pretend like it is until we find out what happened. Hardy is an aggressive guy who likely surrounds himself with people that are like him or endearing to him in some way. Not to mention he is also a celebrity, none of us here can say what that is like. There's a lot of crazy people in this world. Im usually just grateful getting from A to B when I drive around this town with all the crazy psychos on the road.

. . and btw he's 25 not 45. Have any of you ever chosen bad friends to be around. . . uhm yeah . . all of you.

He has been an adult and professional for nearly 5 years. He isn't a child.

You're dating a crazy bitch who goes off in a drunken rage at 4am? Instead of getting into a yelling/shoving confrontation with her he should've locked himself in a room and called the police.

He's a big boy, time to take responsibility for his actions. He's in line to make more money than most people in the world could ever dream of. It's his own dumb ass fault for being out drinking all night with some immature chick.

• Pie 1

You're dating a crazy bitch who goes off in a drunken rage at 4am? Instead of getting into a yelling/shoving confrontation with her he should've locked himself in a room and called the police.

Is that being realistic? I try putting myself in the same situation, had a few beers, girl going off on me slapping and scratching, I'd probably try to hold her from being able to hit me till she calmed down. Now if she continued to struggle, you could very easily see accidental bruises on her arms, but that would only be from trying to keep her from injuring me. But I can't see him running from the room, apparently with his buddies around, and hiding there till the police arrive.

• Pie 1

Is that being realistic? I try putting myself in the same situation, had a few beers, girl going off on me slapping and scratching, I'd probably try to hold her from being able to hit me till she calmed down. Now if she continued to struggle, you could very easily see accidental bruises on her arms, but that would only be from trying to keep her from injuring me. 

Youd be in jail too. 

Is that being realistic? I try putting myself in the same situation, had a few beers, girl going off on me slapping and scratching, I'd probably try to hold her from being able to hit me till she calmed down. Now if she continued to struggle, you could very easily see accidental bruises on her arms, but that would only be from trying to keep her from injuring me. But I can't see him running from the room, apparently with his buddies around, and hiding there till the police arrive.

LOL I love how all of you "we don't know what happened" crowd keep painting the picture of the crazy nutty psycho-bitch on a rampage with Mahatma Ghandi Hardy on the floor in the lotus position holding a flower, preaching his creed of non-violence.

BUT Y'ALL HAVEN'T MADE UP YOUR MIND OR ANYTHING!

• Pie 1