• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup

Ja  Rhule

Perhaps the most important question here...what is everyone drinking for the WC?

I think I'm going to stick with Great Divide beers.

OakAgedYetiEspressoGreatDivide.jpg

I try to drink beverages native tobthe countries playing that day. Its fun and interesting and good way to learn stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I try to drink beverages native tobthe countries playing that day. Its fun and interesting and good way to learn stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'll typically drink US craft beers until/if we are eliminated, then I'll switch it up.

During Euro 2012 I took your approach. Really good beers that year. I remember drunkenly cursing heavily at Balotelli during the Italy-Germany match. Germany is my second country due to family.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If we can somehow get out of our group, I think we can advance to the quarters.

I don't see us winning our group but if we are the runner up we play the winner of group H which will most likely be Belgium.

Belgium has good players like Kompany, Van Buyten, Lukaku, Hazard, Dembele, Vermaelen, Alderweirled, Vertonghen, Courtois, Fellani, Chadli, and Miralles; however they've struggled lately and are 1-2-2 in their last 5 games (losing to Colombia and Japan, drawing with Ivory Coast and Wales).

We'll be playing them in an unofficial friendly on June 12th (closed indoor scrimmage).

Ahhh late to the thread. Not reading 11 pages, but who do yall have winning?

I've had Brazil for 2+ years now. Only Spain can beat them this year (as per usual?). Argentina, England, MAYBE Germany or Netherlands will be only other real threats.

England ends up forgetting the game is played by teams, Argentina f*cks up one game. Brazil wins.

Archived