• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poll: 9th Pick

MedellinHeel

9th Pick  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Cha to draft at 9 and why?

Zach Lavine is the guy I would get.  He has potential to be a stud SG if he can just put a little muscle on which he will over time.

I'm not sure what the fascination on here is with Aaron Gordon.  He is essentially an MKG clone in that he is very raw offensively and would be undersized as a PF.  He isn't what this team needs.  We need scorers.  I think Gordon would be a horrible pick for us.

Zach Lavine is the guy I would get. He has potential to be a stud SG if he can just put a little muscle on which he will over time.

I'm not sure what the fascination on here is with Aaron Gordon. He is essentially an MKG clone in that he is very raw offensively and would be undersized as a PF. He isn't what this team needs. We need scorers. I think Gordon would be a horrible pick for us.

Guys comparing Gordon to MKG seriously know nothing about the kid. It makes you look really dumb.

If we're looking for a potential home run pick at SG, we go Lavine over Harris IMO. Lavine has tons of potential, and won't be there at 24 like some posters around here think for some reason. 

I'm not sure who I want at the moment, but Harris and McDermott are the ones I've most often seen mocked to us. 

If we're looking for a potential home run pick at SG, we go Lavine over Harris IMO. Lavine has tons of potential, and won't be there at 24 like some posters around here think for some reason.

I'm not sure who I want at the moment, but Harris and McDermott are the ones I've most often seen mocked to us.

If we want a safe pick + instant impact, it's Kyle Anderson. He's the whole package

I expect they'll do a sign and trade with either Minny for Love or Utah for Hayward.

I don't think we'll even be in the conversation for Love. We don't have the pieces to bring Love here. We'll have to package MKG with all of our picks.

I think we'll turn in a max offer for Hayward, but I don't see a sign and trade.

I don't think we'll even be in the conversation for Love. We don't have the pieces to bring Love here. We'll have to package MKG with all of our picks.

I think we'll turn in a max offer for Hayward, but I don't see a sign and trade.

I think the Hornets will stick their nose in on the Love business and stay there because they have more to offer then most of the other teams looking at him.

LA has nothing to offer outside of the draft pick.... GS has Klay and that's about it for giving up.

Hornets would probably be willing to give up MKG or Zeller, along with the 9th and 24th overall picks for Love if he agreed to a long term deal.

That's by far the most that Minny is going to get from any other team being mentioned right now.

I think the Hornets will stick their nose in on the Love business and stay there because they have more to offer then most of the other teams looking at him.

LA has nothing to offer outside of the draft pick.... GS has Klay and that's about it for giving up.

Hornets would probably be willing to give up MKG or Zeller, along with the 9th and 24th overall picks for Love if he agreed to a long term deal.

That's by far the most that Minny is going to get from any other team being mentioned right now.

Chicago (16, 19, Gibson) and Boston has some good pieces. If I'm Minny, I would run away with Klay Thompson and Lee.

We have the picks, but we will have to lose MKG. I just don't like that. Love plays no defense whatsoever and Al is Al. I would rather make a run for Monroe or Zbo, keep our players, and picks.

Archived