• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 UEFA Champions League

I've never had any loyalty to a futbol team but have always enjoyed casually watching.

But since I started playing Fifa my team is almost always Real Madrid, so I've kind of started pulling for them....although I feel like a someone rooting for the Heat when they had Lebron.  Oh well.

Looking forward to the game today.

I figure we can discuss Europa league on here too, considering me and the Liverpool guys as well as the Spurs supporter still have dogs in the fight.  Pointless to make a whole new thread for it though so we can just kinda discuss it in here.  Liverpool got a 1-0 win over Besiktas today, Balotelli scored a late winner from the PK spot.  Ibe impressed again.  Europa league is important now because the winner qualifies for champions league.

tabellone-sedicesimi-uefa-europa-league-

I've never had any loyalty to a futbol team but have always enjoyed casually watching.

But since I started playing Fifa my team is almost always Real Madrid, so I've kind of started pulling for them....although I feel like a someone rooting for the Heat when they had Lebron. Oh well.

Looking forward to the game today.

This guy gets it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived