• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

You talk a lot of crap for a 17 year old high school student who is 130 pounds soaking wet and was buried on the bench of a varsity basketball team that finished 0-26 this year.

2415726.png?1393401909

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/roster.aspx?gendersport=boys,basketball&schoolid=9d522901-89fe-422b-ade7-170d692937ed

PicsArt_1402673442804.jpg

Yeah my team won 3 games this year those stats weren't updated. But if you would like, I can show you that I did more than my part, would you like me to send you my game tape? You can make fun of my TEAMs record all you want, I'll take that, but my individual play isn't anything I'll let you knock without seeing it yourself or having the stats.

EDIT: and fyi, I weigh 150. And I'm 6'2".

First parkland sucks, lol they always have and especially now that the only decent thing, their wrestling coach, has left.

Third who is this guy throwing made trash around like the spurs NEVER had a chance? For real? The team with the best record in the NBA, playing in the West, never had a chance and never was a better team than the team that finished 2nd in the weak east? LOL heat homer, come on now.

You just love the basic team basketball that they are playing, truly a sight to behold.

First parkland sucks, lol they always have and especially now that the only decent thing, their wrestling coach, has left.

Third who is this guy throwing made trash around like the spurs NEVER had a chance? For real? The team with the best record in the NBA, playing in the West, never had a chance and never was a better team than the team that finished 2nd in the weak east? LOL heat homer, come on now.

You just love the basic team basketball that they are playing, truly a sight to behold.

I don't go to the parkland in North Carolina

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Bob Pettit Elvin hayes. Karl Malone. The 3 reasons tim duncan is not the clearcut best PF of all time. Not to say he doesn't have a great argument but.... Bob Pettit

Tim Duncan has more NBA finals MVPs then those guys have championships....combined . I'd even say the gap between Duncan and them Is greater than the gap between MJ and LeBron.

Archived