• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why Bill Voth is the best Panthers beat writer going

SCP

Yep, it's true. Let's not even pretend Smitty was a saint and a great teacher/mentor. As much I deeply love him, the only person he was looking out for was 89.

Eh I wouldn't say that but perception is reality and that's how a lot of people viewed the guy which I find rather funny more than anything. He was a beast and our best WR of all time.

Using quick one liners to show how last years group was less than spectacular doesn't make me stop reading a good article.

Why?

Nothing against Voth, but it was an unnecessary cheap shot in what should have been a very intelligently written article.

I mean I can just read a Gantt article if I'm looking for that type of silliness.

Nothing against Voth, but it was an unnecessary cheap shot in what should have been a very intelligently written article.

I mean I can just read a Gantt article if I'm looking for that type of silliness.

Ah I gotcha. I just don't think calling a 34 y/o Smitty grumpy is really a cheap shot but to each his own.

Cheers. Weekend...almost...here...

Archived