• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why Bill Voth is the best Panthers beat writer going

SCP

I'm not following you around like a lost puppy dog. It's the other way around. Take it to the tinderbox if you wish to do so.

wtf does the tinderbox have to with anything?

you criticize everybody for the way they post, we are not here to post for you only...I post for me and what make me laugh and if I make others laugh, all the better. You say things like "...you're not the poster I thought you were." like I give a sh!t.

you criticize everybody for the way they post, we are not here to post for you only...I post for me and what make me laugh and if I make others laugh, all the better. You say things like "...you're not the poster I thought you were." like I give a sh!t.

Or the ever famous "You're better than this". That one always gets me.

Well I hate to break it to you, but considering you're still thinking about something that I said that to you probably last year sometime, apparently you do give a sh*t and then some. Your shtick here is just as tired as anyone else's, you got a crush on some chick, that's great,

now another poster will just drop it but you have have the last word, so a useless conversation not about the thread can go on and on for 3 pages.

Well that was a quick subject change.

"Hey I don't care about you or anything you say, well except that mean thing you said to me 6 months ago, I haven't forgotten THAT."

Archived