• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Straight up: Who are you sold on at #9?

davos

I like that, but he just scares me. We usually suck at picking and developing our projects.

The more I look at PJ Hairston, the more I see him fitting with us perfectly. Trade back and nab him.

I like PJ to and think he would be a perfect fit but Lavine has a chance at being a superstar in this league. The PG ball handling the shooting abilities the youth and the Crazy athleticism.

Bc teams are looking to get the last best available of the top8 projected players. I would be interested too if at was the Hornets. After those eight guys, it's really a drop off from there.

Who is your 8th best prospect?

I can see Wiggins, Parker, Exum, Embiid, Smart, Randle, Vonleh, but that only makes 7

Really? I would not draft Gordon top 10, he just doesnt bring enough to the table. I have no interest in a PF with mediocre size and a broken shot. He's not even a rim protector

He'll be drafted too early because some team likes his 'potential'.

If he's sitting there at eight, I wouldn't be surprised to see a team trade up to select him.

Reports are that the Heat and the Bulls are in talks with the Kings to draft McDermott.

Also Boston Herald thinks McD may be the pick in Boston

It is becoming increasingly likely he won't be there at 9 so you guys may get your wish of avoiding him.

I think if he is off the board we may try to trade back or trade for a veteran.

Just my speculation.

Archived