• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA vs. Portugal

I think we subbed people for a minute

True, but I could have sworn we started with three, and a sub is 30 seconds if I remember correctly... which made it 4. Guess I was wrong, but it just feels like a crappy extension.

Refs have kind of screwed it up this World Cup... wouldn't surprise me.

I knew it! Every time you play it safe, it comes back to bite you in the butt. They played not to lose instead of continuing to go for goals. That's what we get.

We scored two goals in the second half to come back and almost win 2-1. It was a pure sloppy play on tje last ten seconds and Tim Howard should be embarrassed with his play during this game. Just incase anyone was wondering the U.S has never won a game going into half losing. I was happy with a draw, ecstatic when we were up 2-1 but they just got lazy the last minute

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

We scored two goals in the second half to come back and almost win 2-1. It was a pure sloppy play on tje last ten seconds and Tim Howard should be embarrassed with his play during this game. Just incase anyone was wondering the U.S has never won a game going into half losing. I was happy with a draw, ecstatic when we were up 2-1 but they just got lazy the last minute

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Tim Howard didn't have his typical match but both goals that were scored were not going to be saved and he saved our butts a few times.

Archived