• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 NBA Draft Thread

I hope whoever we draft or may trade for puts us in the best position to win games and he becomes that star that we need. The Hornets have a lot of momentum right now going into next season because of the name change and the new brand.We can't afford to miss on anymore picks. Right now the top 3 options I would like to see the Hornets do with the 9th pick is take Doug Mcdermott, Aaron Gordon,or i'm trading the pick.

Randle or Harris or trade imo/

Gary Harris at the least can walk into this league and defend. He has a good stroke too. He has a shot to be an all star with his comination of size, ball handling, defense, and shooting. I think we pray Randle falls and run to the podium to select him, or take Gary Harris, or trade back to the teens and take PJ

@WojYahooNBA 8s
Orlando is finalizing a trade to send guard Arron Afflalo to the Denver Nuggets, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA · now

Orlando has agreed to send Arron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and 56th pick in 2014 Draft, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA 8s

Orlando is finalizing a trade to send guard Arron Afflalo to the Denver Nuggets, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA · now

Orlando has agreed to send Arron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and 56th pick in 2014 Draft, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

was just about to post this. Seems like they dumped afflalo pretty cheap

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived