• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could invite one Panther to your July 4th cookout, who would it be?

SCP

My sauce is made and the Boston butts are going on the smoker tomorrow night at midnight. A beer or two will be cracked to celebrate the event. I would love to have Tolbert at my cookout. He'd appreciate the food and would probably be a great teammate in our cornhole tourney.

The sauce is the boss

post-332-140430778109_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

My sauce is made and the Boston butts are going on the smoker tomorrow night at midnight. A beer or two will be cracked to celebrate the event. I would love to have Tolbert at my cookout. He'd appreciate the food and would probably be a great teammate in our cornhole tourney.

The sauce is the boss

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1404307783.176905.jpg

LOL. Eastern style.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

LOL. Eastern style.

There is a time and a place for this. Is it go time? Just say the word. Is it go time?!?! You and Panthro can throw out that sweet ketchup and I'll bring the heavy hitter. However, at my wife's behest I will have some sweet BBQ sauce for the women at our cookout.

There is a time and a place for this. Is it go time? Just say the word. Is it go time?!?! You and Panthro can throw out that sweet ketchup and I'll bring the heavy hitter. However, at my wife's behest I will have some sweet BBQ sauce for the women at our cookout.

Jk. Jk. I love some eastern style BBQ when I can't find a can of SPAM.

Archived