• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Hairston punched a high school kid tonight?

SCP

Last thing and I will stop my tangents (until the next one)

People still can't agree on whether Gerald Henderson purposely forearmed Tyler Hansbrough across the face.

That was with HD, slow mo, and 10 different camera angles.

So I doubt that the closed circuit TV feed at the local YMCA is going to clear much up.

Geez, I just thought of another story, this one is kind of funny (I guess) but wasn't at the time.

I got into a fist fight... with my own teammate... during an actual game... in front of a bunch of college coaches there recruiting.

smh

When I say a fist fight, I mean the other guy punched me so hard in the face my eye swelled shut and he BROKE his hand on my face. We were both on the bench as we had just been substituted out of the game. We got in an argument because he thought I was shooting too much (he was probably right :D), I got up to go to the end of the bench, but as I got up, I shoved him in the face. Not a punch, but I did shove him in the face. I went and got a water bottle, and when I turned around he punched me square in the face, breaking his hand in the process.

Meanwhile, the game is still going on. I tackle him and we start rolling around on the ground punching each other, the refs stop the game, but have no idea what to do. I guess there isn't much precedent for teammates fighting while on the bench. We eventually got ejected, although it didn't really matter because my eye was swollen shut and his hand was broken.

And you know what. I love the dude who hit me. He was a good guy. And I think I am a pretty good guy too. Neither one of us were "thugs" or "stupid". We were both just really intense and got caught up in the moment.

Enough of all this talk about your ball game. I'm going to need to see it on the court ASAP. Let's meet up at the Y and play. No punches....

Sent from my iPhone

he already got arrested what 3 days after he was drafted maybe he'll turn it around or could be the next josh Gordon

He didnt get arrested.

It is a misdemeanor charge and wasn't brought on by police department, but by Barkley filing with the magistrate.

without credible witnesses or video, the charge will get dismissed.  hell the dude isn't even hiring a lawyer, so if PJ has adequate legal counsel, the charge will probably be dismissed anyway based on reparations or whatever.  worst case scenario he's guilty of misdemeanor assault and probably sentenced to some community service and goes on about his business.  why the media make such a big deal out of a charge like this is because this is how people react to it.  nothing to see here.  yes he has a past but it's nothing serious. he's not plexico or raymond felton.  hell felton just pleaded guilty to a felony to avoid jail time and he's chillin and no one's talking about it. so...that's weird.

Last thing and I will stop my tangents (until the next one)

People still can't agree on whether Gerald Henderson purposely forearmed Tyler Hansbrough across the face.

That was with HD, slow mo, and 10 different camera angles.

So I doubt that the closed circuit TV feed at the local YMCA is going to clear much up.

Clearly hansbrough viciously attacked hendo's forearm with his nose. That's how I remember it, at least

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

Archived