• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hayward agrees to sign

I hope they don't match. He'd make us so much better and vise versa. Kid can handle and shoot and has active hands on defense. He's also just 24 and quite possibly on the cusp of hitting his peak.

Kemba

Hayward

Kidd-Gilchrist

Zeller/Vonleh

Jefferson

That's a very intriguing young roster. Throw in your Taylor/Hairston/Biyambos and there is just so many young assets.

Keep in mind you have Henderson and Tolliver type guys, possibly Sessions, and you have what looks to be one of the better roster in the east. But Hayward plays a huge part in that as he would project to be the best player under 25 on a roster full of top 10 picks over the last few years.

People don't realize what players cost anymore. Channing Frye got 4 years 32 million. fuging Channing Frye. Ben Gordon got 9 million, Jodie Meeks got 20 million. Free Agents cost a poo ton of money now and you won't find better guys who'll come to Charlotte any time soon. Also, of you're concerned that he is making more than Big Al. Don't be.

Jazz beat reporter says no way Utah doesn't match, no chance of a S&T and that the Jazz will use all 72 hours to match.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

That would be a dick move. I'll be glad knowing regardless of what happens Utah will go back to sucking in their ugly green uniforms.

Archived